Holy Jordan Water (HJW)
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
This is top quality Class A, olive wood pendant necklace with a budded cross design, made by H.J.W the world leading manufacturer for olive wood articles for export. It comes with a Certificate of Origin certifying that this sacred object is made of olivewood grown in Bethlehem. Makes a perfect gift.
Dimensions : 2.5 x 3 cm / 1" x 1.2" approx.
WHAT IS A BUDDED CROSS?
A budded cross is a stylised cross, that is common in heraldry as well as in Christian iconography.
This budded cross (also known as an Apostle’s Cross, Cathedral Cross , Disciple’s Cross, Treflee Crossand a Trefoil Cross) has three buds on each of the arms of the cross.
The buds have many meanings and can symbolize different things:
1) Each of the buds symbolizes one of the twelve Apostles.
2) The three buds together symbolize the trinity.
3) It represents Aaron's Staff that budded (Numbers 17 v 8) when placed in the Ark of the Covenant.
4) It can also represent the buds of a flower, thereby representing a journey of growth in faith, like flowers that have not yet bloomed.
5) The three buds are reminiscence of 1 Corinthians 13: ''Faith, Hope, Love; The greatest of these is love.''
Such a cross, either with or without a corpus, is often used as an identification mark on signboards and maps for a cathedral, hence it is also named a Cathedral Cross.